Friday, May 20, 2011

Confession

Yesterday I was gathering some of Beasts baby baby items to send off to Pdub's sister. She is having her baby next week.  As I was doing this, I was getting more and more upset.
I AM NOT READY TO PART WITH MY BABY STUFF.
I promptly and properly told Pdubs. That this was all going to his sister "on loan".
Yes, he gave me a funny look. 
Ok he says. You can have it back. Then what.

No I am not mentally prepare to accept Beast as my last baby. The last time I would ever be pregnant. (Ya know cuz I make pregnancy look so glamorous and all)
I know this sounds stupid. I know we can NOT afford another baby now or even in the near future.  But to say I will NEVER have another baby.  It breaks my heart a little.
I have hoarded, and that is the correct word to use, hoarded MOST of Bugs things to pass to Beast.  For over 5 years I have had newborn clothing in a rubbermaid container smashed into a storage unit then a closet.  I paid to store those things.
I could ramble all day. I won't.
I am just NOT ready to accept that I have had my last baby. 

Ugh.